From R & D to Asia Pacific's Leading Manufacturer
Kibaru Manufacturing Sdn Bhd (Kibaru) incorporated in 1996, grew from a small research and development (R & D) outfit in the mid 80s to become the current leading manufacturer of rubber components in the Asia Pacific. Its impressive 15-year track record in R & D has put Kibaru in the forefront in the design and manufacturing of rubber components in the region.
Kibaru's many significant creative and technological breakthroughs through the years have exerted much influence on the development and growth of the rubber component manufacturing industry. It has assisted many corporations in the electronic, audio-video and IT as well as the telecommunication industries in continuously upgrading their products' quality to effectively compete in the global market.
With the partnership and support from its Japanese counterpart in 1996, Kibaru forayed into the manufacturing its own rubber component products carrying the brand name, Kibaru.
Today, while Kibaru continues its R & D activities, it main focus has shifted to the manufacturing of a wide range of rubber component products, catering to the many related industries in the international market.
Kibaru's products includes:
- Rubber footings with or without double-sided tape.
- Anti-static and conductive rubber parts.
- Products for Electronic, Automotive & Medical rubber parts
- Clean room rubber products.
- General rubber components, extrusions and profiles.
Kibaru's 26,000 sq ft factory premise is located in Kedah, Malaysia. It employs some 175 staff including 3 design engineers, admin staff and production operators. Currently, 90% of its products is exported, directly or indirectly to countries such as China, Spain, Brazil, US and Japan while the remaining 10% is sold to local OEMs and MNCs.